Wednesday 12 December 2012

Favourite pitches and my ideal role

I really liked Ellie's pitch as it was different from the typical vampires biting into necks also had a very strong story line. I thought it was very interesting to have such a mysterious concept which would last throughout the film. It's a very simple story line but you could make it interesting in so many different ways using iconography which I believe will make it a stronger story. I believe the settings would be easy to find however establishing Paris would be difficult as usually the Eiffel Tower would be shown.

I also liked Sheida's idea (not just because she's my friend) because although it has a typical 'lost in the woods' story line, I believe it could also be ade interesting in the ways that each character disappears also the ways the 'ghostly figure' appears. The settings would also be easy to find but there is also the hassle of gathering tents and equipment to establish the fact they're camping and also the difficulty of light a dark area.

My role(s):

My main preferred role would be a minor character because I like to be involved in my work but not  major role because I'm not confident enough to act well. I'd also like to be behind the camera because I am quite confident with my use of shot types and angles. I'd like the role of being the photographer either because I LOVE taking photo's. I wouldn't mind editing either because I have a good feel of how an opening sequence should look like and I can input some original ideas. My last resort would be a producer because I can be quite organised if I need to be (not great at it though) and I believe I can find good locations :)

Wow, I could do quite a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment